The Clemson Affiliate Network serves the Clemson University community as well as others in the surrounding geographical area. The Clemson Affiliate will serve these communities in face to face events and communities of practice.
Joining the network by Registering as an Affiliate you will gain access to benefits such as:
- Clemson Canvas Online Community
- Learning about local SFDC events across Clemson’s campus
- Connecting with other Clemson faculty, staff, and administrators
Faculty from Engineering & Science Education, Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering, and Civil Engineering in the College of Engineering, Computing and Applied Sciences; Teaching & Learning and Education & Human Development in the College of Education are active members of the SFDC. Additionally, we have a number of national and international affiliates.
SFDC Clemson Affiliate Network Meeting
In March of 2018, the SFDC met with Clemson Affiliate Network members to host a meeting for Clemson faculty, staff, and administrators to talk about what the Collaboratory has to offer to members and get feedback on what Clemson members would like to see or be a part of. The meeting was recorded and you can watch the video, follow along with the presentations slides, and see a summary of the meeting in the meeting minutes document below
- Click here to download the SFDC_Clemson_Affiliate_Presentation_March2018
- Click here to view the SFDC_Clemson_Affiliate_minutes_March2018
- Contact us to access the video recording of this meeting!
Want to join? Follow this link to Register as an Affiliate